Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mixed Media Flower Art


My friend Tiare Smith has a fun online PJ party every Wednesday night.  It used to be once a month and scrapbook related, but has slowly evolved to reflect her new found love of Art Journaling. With this new format, I have been inspired to create art along with her. I was further inspired by a new technique video I found called Creative Dies and Art Journaling!  Perfect.

So while watching, laughing and sharing ideas during last weeks party, I created this fun piece to share with all of you.

Products used in the creation:
Club Scrap:
Geometrics Collection -Melon plain and White pattern print papers, rick rack, satin, and twine fibers
Friends Collection - Stencil using white homemade Texture Paste (get the recipe HERE)
Passport to Fun project - Blue grosgrain ribbon
Pizza Box corrugated cardboard

Faber Castell: Gelatos Tropical + other shades of red, blue and green.

Ranger: Red Stickles

EK Success: 5 petal Retro flower punch

Enjoy your week!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and bright. I love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete