Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Free ALCM (card making formula)!!

Hi everyone!

I have been very busy today making cards using a cutting formula I created for the December 2013 Card Sketch Challenge over at Club Scrap's Community Forum.

Marya not only created a wonderful sketch with Anne Marie this month, but also added a twist to the challenge.  She came up with a terrific chalking affect technique.  Check out her blog HERE for more details.  It is so fun!

Here are some of the cards I created using the formula.

I used the sentiment from Club Scrap's Milestones collection.
The dot
I created the cards using papers from Club Scrap's Equestrian 2013 kit.
The sentiment is from Club Scrap's Milestones 2009 kit.

The dot background stamp is from Club Scrap's Tilescapes 2011 Kit.
Hope you enjoy the free set of cutting instructions.

Note: I did not sue a diagonal strip in my cards cutting formula.  You can choose to use decorative tapes, ribbon or another strip of coordinating paper to complete the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Julie, thank you so much for making these! This will be fun to try out with other techniques. Now I'll have to go make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Thank you to everyone involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you much, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Evergreen Kit It came out awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any way to make this a PDF, Julie? It would make it easier to download and print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, you simply view the image by clicking on it, and then right click on the image to download it to your computer. After it is downloaded you can view it with your image viewer application and print. :) Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. And I just looked into adding a PDF to my blog post and eBlogger does not support that type of file sharing. You can only upload images to your blog using eBlogger.

      Delete