Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lock & Key Layout


Tiare hosted another fun Scrapbooking PJ party last night at iClassygirl on Spreecast.  What fun!

iClassygirl.com

I donned my favorite Club Scrap pjs and got busy creating right along with Tiare. I also used Club Scrap's Lock & Key papers and embellishments with the addition of my favorite Pattern Basics Neutral paper.

Here is the layout I created. I used photos of my youngest daughter playing with her big star bubble wand. She made the most amazing bubbles that day!

I added a stamped panel to my layout using one of the images from the Lock & Key Borders and Backgrounds.
The "beautiful" sentiment is from Club Scrap's Comfort Zone kit.
Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Julie! Love the stamped panel! Thanks for playing again and this time in your pj's! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job taking such a simple basic layout and really kicking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Julie! I'm sorry I didn't see your page until now (I was a wee busy with Retreat). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and I really like the way you inked the edges. What a cook lo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper and the pictures fit perfectly and you made it so wonderful. I wish I could join your pj party, but unfortunately our times don't match.

    ReplyDelete